but of course we can’t forget
the drunk girls walking home in clusters.
If you’ve lived in a college town, you know.
But tonight I was walking home,
and I overheard a conversation
between two of them crossing the street
in front of me. “I’ll say this,” she began
(no, it wasn’t quite like that. That phrase
sounds way more like my own voice),
“but my ass has gotten way bigger
(your ears perked up there too, huh?)
after I started jogging every day.”
Search Posts By Category
- 4 Little Freelancing Tips April 7, 2016
- How Do I Become a Freelancer? A Grossly Incomplete Overview February 8, 2016
- Wild Grass on the Riverbank, by Hiromi Itō February 3, 2015
- It’s Been That Long, Huh? January 28, 2015
- What I’m Reading – June 2014 Edition June 28, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.