somewhere on the crayon farm
the ghosts of all discarded, unfinished
seventy-two kits turn upside down
and clack against the plastic guards
in a waxy melody of adjectives.
the red and blue japanese robot
I’m pretty sure I got at the swap meet
(i just remembered that I used
to go to these fairly often as a kid)
links to a memory of a comic book
with the devil stabbing a voodoo
superman while the real one gasped.
i wore all these things out years ago,
but only one of them winked at me
today from across the cyberscape.
Search Posts By Category
- 4 Little Freelancing Tips April 7, 2016
- How Do I Become a Freelancer? A Grossly Incomplete Overview February 8, 2016
- Wild Grass on the Riverbank, by Hiromi Itō February 3, 2015
- It’s Been That Long, Huh? January 28, 2015
- What I’m Reading – June 2014 Edition June 28, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.