Yesterday, I decided to use this little haiku as a starting off point for a longer poem. It was kind of a fun exercise, as it forced me to enter a scene without having a good idea of how the characters got there. I wasn’t even sure who the characters were at first.
Search Posts By Category
- 4 Little Freelancing Tips April 7, 2016
- How Do I Become a Freelancer? A Grossly Incomplete Overview February 8, 2016
- Wild Grass on the Riverbank, by Hiromi Itō February 3, 2015
- It’s Been That Long, Huh? January 28, 2015
- What I’m Reading – June 2014 Edition June 28, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.