Pismire has a pretty great aesthetic. You call in to their Google phone number, where a robot prompts you to leave a poem as a message. And then you do just that. It’s pretty fun to listen to garbled voicemails as poems, so I suggest you go check it out.
Search Posts By Category
- 4 Little Freelancing Tips April 7, 2016
- How Do I Become a Freelancer? A Grossly Incomplete Overview February 8, 2016
- Wild Grass on the Riverbank, by Hiromi Itō February 3, 2015
- It’s Been That Long, Huh? January 28, 2015
- What I’m Reading – June 2014 Edition June 28, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.