I’m not one to complain about time. I’m not one to fall into the “I’m just too busy” trap, mostly because I tend not to look at my obligations as burdens. Saying you’re “too busy” tends to register as a complaint. I try not to say that because, well, I really like being busy. I like doing the things that suck up my time, and I like contributing to the different creative and professional worlds in which I’ve been given an opportunity to do so.
Search Posts By Category
- 4 Little Freelancing Tips April 7, 2016
- How Do I Become a Freelancer? A Grossly Incomplete Overview February 8, 2016
- Wild Grass on the Riverbank, by Hiromi Itō February 3, 2015
- It’s Been That Long, Huh? January 28, 2015
- What I’m Reading – June 2014 Edition June 28, 2014
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.